Clean Agents and Systems
Clean Agent Fire Suppression Systems are designed to protect the contents of the structure, high-value assets, and business continuity. The fire suppression agents within these systems are safe for people, safe for assets, and environmentally preferred.
BFPE International can assist you with making the right choice of clean agent fire suppression system for your application. Our product offering includes all of the major clean agent fire suppression systems and agents available in today’s market. We appreciate the opportunity to design, install, service, and test & inspect your system.
The primary advantages of clean agent systems are their ability to:
- Extinguish any fire - including those that are shielded or obstructed. Clean agents have the ability to fill an enclosure providing uniform distribution of the agent and suppression of the fire.
- Extinguish fires early through detection and well before smoke/fire damage.
- Cause no collateral damage. With clean agents, there is no residue left behind, it's business as usual.
While considering a clean agent fire suppression system, consider the effects of a fire on the following:
|Irreplaceable Assets||Collateral Damage||Financial Records|
|Business Interruption||Customer Confidence||Data|
Typical uses and applications for clean agent fire suppression systems include:
|Data Processing Centers||Semiconductor Manufacturing|
|Process Control Rooms||Elevator Control Rooms|
|Computer Rooms||Medical Diagnostic Rooms|
|Pleasure Craft Engine Areas||MRI Scanners|
|Power Generating Equipment||Flight Simulators|
|Clean Rooms||Air Traffic Control Centers|
|Bank Vaults||Race Cars|
|Libraries and Document Storage||Historical Sites|
|Museums and Art Galleries||Chemical Storage Rooms|
For more information on Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing Agents and Systems:
- Clean Agent Portable Fire Extinguishers
- FM-200® Fire Extinguishing Agent (HFC-227ea)
- FE-25™ Fire Extinguishing Agent (HFC-125)
- Novec™ 1230 Fire Protection Fluid
- FE-13™ Fire Extinguishing Agent (HFC-23)
- INERGEN Fire Extinguishing Agent
- Carbon Dioxide